Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't sweat getting older...

For my co-worker Kiera who's birthday is today.  Happy Birthday Kiera!  Kiera's into fitness so I thought Barbella from Stamping Bella would be a perfect image to use for her card.  I stamped my image with Momento ink on Papertrey Paper, (thanks Kiera!) coloring her ink with Copic Markers.  I added a glaze pen to the dumbbells.  I lightly sponged around my image with Versamagic Sea Breeze and Wheat Chalk Inks.  I also add Wheat to the edges of my DSP.  The Sentiment is from Hambo Stamps.  I started out using Card Patterns Sketch 100...I ended up flipping it, skooching it off to one side and adding a sentiment panel.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely card, Tanya! Such a nice surprise when I stopped by the store today. Very sweet of you to remember me.
    (And you pegged that sentiment just right. Ooof.)

    ReplyDelete