Sunday, February 27, 2011

For the New Mr. & Mrs.

This card is on it's way to Idaho to my daughter's friends (Paul and Sarah) who were married earlier this month.  I wish them a long and happy life together!  
As soon as I saw this paper from My Mind's Eye, I knew it would make the perfect Wedding Card for Paul and Sarah.  It's the new Stella & Rose Collection, this is from the "Mabel" line.  I am totally loving Stella & Rose release!  Anyhow, pretty simple and basic card...Chocolate Chip Base, Aqua Shimmer Paper (Denami Design).  The Aqua ribbon I think is from American Crafts.  The lace and letter's are from My Mind's Eye.  I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges.  Thank-you Karen for giving me a quick run down on the Distress Inks and helping me with my color choice=)
World Rare Disease Day is tomorrow...do you have something "Zebra" to wear?  
Thank-you for stopping by, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment