Friday, February 18, 2011

Dr. Thank-you...

A friend of mine wanted to send a Dr.'s Office that he services a Thank-you Card for their business.  So I made this card for him.  This is for Bellarific Friday Challenge over at Stamping Bella.  The Challenge was a sketch challenge.  I used What'supdocafella, stamping him in Momento Ink on Neenah Cardstock.  I  colored him in with Copics, sponging Versamagic Wheat around him.  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, BG Origins, and Wild Wasabi Paper.  SU Ribbon and Linen Thread.  Denami Design Button.  Misc Brads.  Sentiment is from SU Noteworthy.
I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.  It's going to be a busy one for us.  Birthday party then work for me on Saturday.  Cleaning, Crafting, and Catching up on my DVR shows Sunday=)   

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is fantastic and I love how you used the DSP. Glad to hear your new "job" is going well and you're loving it.

    ReplyDelete