Friday, February 25, 2011

For Arlene...

Arlene's birthday was earlier this week, she's a sweet Bella Sistah of mine=)  I made this card for her, which amazingly enough arrived on her birthday.  I don't know how I managed that timing!  I used SC320 for my layout and entered this is for Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday Challenge, which was to use a stamp that hasn't seen ink before.  I love this Alice stamp, I think she's so adorable!  I used the new My Mind's Eye Line- Stella & Rose and I am loving it!  This part of the collection is called "Gertie".  Anyhow, I inked Alice up in Momento in, stamping her on Neenah Cardstock and coloring her in with Copics, sponging around her with Versamagic Wheat Ink.  I paper pieced her teacup.  I added a glaze pen to her headband and shoes.  Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Denami Design Ribbon and Button and SU Linen Thread.
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll support me on Monday, World Rare Disease Day and wear Zebra Stripes to raise awareness for Ehlers-Danlos Sydrome.  Have a fabulous weekend!      

No comments:

Post a Comment