Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Wylie!!!

 Today is my oldest grandson's 2nd birthday.  I can't believe he's 2 already!  Wylie's room is done in John Deere Tractor's so I wanted to make him a card with a tractor on it=)  Tho this isn't John Deere colors, I fell in love with the paper and wanted to make it somewhat of a focal point on my card.  I used my Cricut to cut out the 2 and stamped the little Barnyard Chickie's from Denami Design on either side.  Very simple card and very little stamping here, lol. 
Below is a picture of Wylie.  He was hanging out with me last night while I made his card.  He loves coming in here to visit me while I'm making cards, especially if I put Dora on Netflix for him=) 
Thank-you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!                              Happy Birthday Wylie...Mommom and Poppa love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment