Tuesday, December 7, 2010

With Sympathy...

I was heartbroken to hear that an old friend of mine lost her sweet husband unexpectedly just before Thanksgiving.  My heart breaks for Penny...  Brian was such a wonderful guy and will be missed by so many!  I found this quote that I wrote on the inside-
"Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow"                 Author Unknown.
I had a completely different vision for my card then I saw this card in the SCS Gallery and liked the look so I thought I'd give the "Black Magic" technique a try.  I stamped the flowery thingie with white craft ink on black cardstock and heat set it.  I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color the image.  I took smooch to the middles of each petal.  I highlighted with a white gel pen.
Thank-you for stopping by.  Please keep Penny and Brian's family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment