Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rootbeer Truffle...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We had a nice Christmas morning watching our grandson Wylie open his presents.  I had the best gift of all, which was having my daughter and grandsons here with us.  We had a nice Christmas Dinner and have been spending the day hanging out together.                     We're now on week 3 of Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge.  Our challenge was to incorporate Holiday Travel into our card.  One of the guys that use to go to our VW Car Meet had a Golf that was the color of Rootbeer.  I loved it.  I picked up some Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Paper at work the other day and thought it would go perfect for this challenge.  I colored in the A Muse Holiday Car with Copics on Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I embellished it with Smooch, Stickles, and a Glaze Pen. I used  SC312 and flipped it.                                   Thank-you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Christmas with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment