Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year...


I'm checking off my card to do list...two posts today=)  I made this card for Tiddly Inks New Year Card Event.  Christy was kind enough to supply this lil' guy as a digi freebie...(thanks Christy) isn't he just adorable!  This is the first time I've ever used a digital image.  My dear hubs had to help me figure out the size settings and we had a bit of a paper issue.  Our printer wouldn't feed my Neenah Cardstock =(  So, this lil' guy had to be printed on GP Cardstock, sigh.  I colored him in with Copics.  The DSP is American Crafts, Jolly.  The sentiment is also a free digi from Tiddly Inks (thanks again Christy!)  I used this weeks SC313
Have a great night and thanks Hun for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Well, he turned out adorable and I am glad you got the printer to work on paper that will color. :) Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to work it out. :) I feel priveleged it was your first go with a digital. :)

    ReplyDelete