Thursday, December 30, 2010

Case'ing Christmas Cards...

For week 4, we're Case'ing any DT Members Card over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges.  I Case'd Sparkle's Week #7 Card.  I used a CC Designs image, but changed the papers, and didn't do the stitching since this gal has yet to learn how to sew=(  I used my Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Papers since they were still on my desk from my last post.  I just love those colors together!  I colored in Winter Emma with Copics on Neenah Cardstock.  I used a lil' Smooch on the ruffle on her shirt and some stickles on the snowflake. 
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.  I'll be catching up on some card making...I just picked up some super cute papers from work last night- I can't wait to play with them!
Thank-you for stopping by!   

2 comments:

  1. this is darling - and your coloring is gorgeous!! so glad you could join us for the Christmas Card Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love the papers and color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Chalenges.

    ReplyDelete