Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kuddo's for Kathy...

My BFF Kathy graduates from school today.  She went to Pharmacy Tech School and already has a job!  I'm so proud of her!!!                            Since it's so close to Christmas I wanted to use Christmas colors on my card.  I used CPS197 for my layout.  I stamped Diplomabella from Stamping Bella on Bella's Bestest Paper, coloring her in with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I added Stickles to her diploma, flowers, tasel and sash.  Smooch to her cap and gown.  I used a glaze pen on her boots.  And Denami Design Ribbon...I just love their ribbon!  The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's.
I hope ya'll are having a great week.  Can you believe there's just 10 more days until Christmas???  Thank-you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment