Thursday, December 9, 2010

Congratulations to the Peterson's...

I have some news to share...no...I am not pregnant! lol.  I was offered a job at my LSS!  I started training on Monday and know I'm going to love working there! 
One of my hubs co-workers and his wife just found out THEY are expecting=)  I wanted to make them a card to celebrate their exciting news.
I started off using MOJO79 and it ended up not being the sketch.  Sometimes that happens I guess, lol.  I stamped Expectafellabella on Neenah Cardstock in Momento Ink, coloring them in with my Copics.  I used some Smooch on the flower in her hair and skirt.  The DSP is Garden Party from DCWV.  I used SU Ribbon, Punch, and Pacific Pointe Cardstock.  Denami Design buttons, of course=)
Thank-you for stopping by.  I hope ya'll have a great weekend.  We are going to hubs 2nd Christmas Party on Friday night.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment