Thursday, July 29, 2021

Happy Birthday Carl!!!

Happy birthday to my wonderful father-in-law.  I’m very blessed to have a father-in-law who thinks of me and treats me like his own daughter ️. I have such a special place for him in my heart.  He was there for me when I stayed with them for several weeks after a death in the family.  He helped me through such a difficult time in my life back then and I can never thank him enough for that.  He's been such a wonderful dad to my hubs and grandpa to our daughter.  I'm so very grateful and thankful for him

Happy Birthday Carl!!!

My father in law loves car racing.  I thought the My Favorite Things Fast Track Friends stamp set would be a great set to make him a card with.  I stamped my image with Memento Ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics, then used the coordinating die-namics to die cut it.  I stamped the City Block Background stamp from MFT in Basic Gray on a white card stock base.  I used the Snow Drift Die-namics and die cut it with Crumb Cake card stock, then made some dark patches of dirt with Copics and layered it on my card.  Then I used the Banner Flags Die-namics and die cut it in Basic Gray and again to get the banner portion in white. The sentiment is from the Banner Day Sentiments stamp set.  I used pop-dots for my main image and sentiment. 

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment