Saturday, July 10, 2021

Happy Birthday Michelle...

For my friend and gym buddy Michelle for her birthday.  I miss doing classes with her.  Always great fun with her in "the back row", ha!  Her birthday was also in May.

Happy Birthday Michelle...

 I had so much fun making this card.  I worked on the ocean and sky for a LONG time trying to get it to look just so...that I realized after I uploaded the picture that I never put a sun in the scene, haha!  Ah well, I still like that way it turned out.  I did the ocean and sky on one panel then used and oval die to die die cut another panel and place it over the top.  Next I used snow drifts die-namics for the sand and markers to make the pebbled look.  I die cut the palm tree from the beach scene builed die-namic, using copics and a white gel pen to shade and high light it.  I stamped My Favorite Things PI Hula Girl on neenah card stock with memento ink, coloring her with copics and fussy cutting her out.  Stamped the sentiment on crumb cake card stock and mounting my panels on a white card base.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment