Thursday, July 8, 2021

Hi Friend...

I'm a bit behind with my blogging.  We've been in the middle of a few DIY projects since mid March.  I've been able to pop in my craft cave to make a card here and there but blogging was put on the back burner.  This was for my friend Meg who's birthday was in May.  We were stationed together many, many years ago in Mt. Home, Idaho.  We had such a great time together and I'm so thankful we've kept in tough with each other all these years later!

Hi Friend...

 I used the cute little panda from one of the MFT card kits.  This is from the stamp set Weather without You.  I stamped the panda in memento ink, on neenah card stock and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I did the same with the little flag.  I used the High Rise Alphabet dienamics and die cut the word friend in black card stock then high lighted the letters with a white gel pen.  I stamped the Best Friend Background stamp in Costal Cabana Ink and stamped it on Coastal Cabana Card stock.  I layered it on a white panel then mounted it on a blacck card base.


Thank you for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment