Saturday, July 24, 2021

Happy 5th Birthday Tanner!!!

Our youngest grandson, Tanner turned 5 earlier this month.  I usually coordinate our grandson's birthday cards with either their gifts or what they are currently into.  Right now Tanner loves Paw Patrol.  We got him stuff to do his bedroom in Paw Patrol.  I would've found some clip art online to create a coordinating card but we've been without our home computer and printer for over a month while we're working on some DIY projects in our home.  Hopefully soon things will be back to normal in our home.  Anyhow...

I started off with a card base of Ridinghood Red.  Next I layered Crumb Cake and Lily Bee Designs patterned paper.  I then die cut the Fast Track die-namics in black and layered it on top.  I stamped my image from My Favorite Things Fast Track Friends in memento ink on neenah cardstock, coloring with copics.  I layered it on the card with pop dots.  I finished off the card with the sentiment from Fast Track Friends on a die cut Fishtail Flags Die-namic in Crumb Cake.  I used the MFTWSC548 for my layout. 
I love that all my grandboys enjoy getting homemade cards from me each year.

Thank you for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment