Thursday, July 8, 2021

Freshly Picked for You...

For my "mom" (my besties mom, who has taken me in as her own) for her birthday.  I wish I could be with her for her birthday and give her a big (((HUG))).  It has been an incredibly difficult year for her.  I hope this will brighten her day, if even for a moment.

Freshly Picked for You...
I started out with a die cut panel from the Wonky Stitch die-namics.  Next I stamped my image from the My Favorite Things Freshly Picked Bouquet stamp set in memento ink on neenah card stock, then die cut it, and colored it with copics.  Next I took two strips of card stock and run them through my xyron and sprinkled Stampin' Up chunky glitter on them.  I then stamped the happy birthday sentiment from the Banner Day Sentiments stamp set and die cut it with the Banner Day Flags die-namics.  I mounted my panel on an Only Orange card base.  This is my entry for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge  MFTWSC549  I took coloring inspiration from Erika Hayes card.  I used a different coloring medium than she did so I ended up with different results.


 
Mom and me trying to stay warm in Long Beach waiting to board for our Cruise.
We were the last Cruise to set sail 3/7/2020.  We came back to the world shut down.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment