Sunday, July 18, 2021

Hap-Pie Birthday Ermalinda!!!

For my dear sweet friend and teammate Ermalinda for her birthday.  I haven't seen Ermalinda in a year in a half an just miss her terribly.  I look forward to the day I get to see her and give her a big 'ole (((HUG)))!!!
Hap-Pie Birthday Ermalinda!!!

 I started of by stamping by Lulu's Two Pies from Stamping Bella in Memento Ink on Neenah card stock, then coloring her with Copics.  I added A Wink of Stella to her apron.  I layered my image on Mint Macaron and Tangerine Tango.  I used My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Ribbon, Denami Design Ribbon, Baker's Twine and a Button.  Mounted my image panel on MME Stella and Rose paper then onto a Tangerine Tango card base.


I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment