Monday, July 19, 2021

My Heart Wears a Smile Because of You...

My fellow TTG member who had a heart ablation a couple months ago asked me if I could make her Cardiologist a thank-you card.  She really like the one that I made for her and asked me to replicate it, swapping out the sentiment on the front.  Inside is stamped, "My Heart Wears a Smile Because of You".  So perfect for this card!

My Heart Wears a Smile Because of You...

I started out using the My Favorite Things Heart Rays Die-namics, using Stampin' Up Blush Blossoms, Regal Rose, Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, and Real Red card stock.  I stamped MFT Distressed Patterns in Pink Pirouette then mounted the heart with pop dots on Neenah card stock which was die cut using the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics.  I used MFT Fishtail Foundations Die-namic, stamped the sentiment from the MFT Big Greetings stamp set then die cut it.  I mounted my panel on a Sahara Sand card base.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment