Friday, January 11, 2019

Pockets...

Happy Birthday Pockets!  I made this card for my sweet friend and teammate Holly who earned the name "Pockets" at my first out of town team event as their Sherpa.  Holly, you definitely keep the team laughing.  I hope you have an amazing day!

I knew I wanted to use The Greeting Farm Beanie Anya because it reminds me of Holly.  My base is Eggplant Envy.  I participated in the CAS515 challenge, to use a stencil in your card or stencil and sentiment. I just got the MFT Star Grid Stencil earlier this week and wanted to give it a try.  It was my first time using stencils and also doing the watercolor technique.  I sprayed water color paper with water, put my stencil on top, then used SU Ink refills mixed with water to brush over the stencil.  For my image I used Neenah, Memento ink, and Copics, fussy cut the image out, then popped her up on foam dots.  Ribbon is from Denami Design  (the best ribbon ever!).  The sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michael's.
 My first out of town team trip as their Sherpa to Boulder City.  5 women, 5 bikes, and all our cycling gear in one elevator!

Holly, Coach Robin, Andrea, Me, Jen.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment