Sunday, January 20, 2019

Thank you for your firiendship...

Every January my Coach hosts a Holiday/Kick Off the Year Party for our team.  It's always a great time with all our teammates, their families, and it's a wonderful way to start the new training season.  Every year Coach Robin hand makes each of us a gift.  This year she made all of us a beautiful bracelet with an inspirational quote on it.  Here's the card I made her for hosting the party and for the wonderful gift...

I started out stamping SU Lovely as a Tree in Old Olive, then using Spellbinders to cut it out and pop dots to mount it.  White and Black cardstock, SU Because I Care set for the sentiment and Denami Design Ribbon.


The bracelet my Coach made for me.  I just love it!

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment