Thursday, January 17, 2019

You're One in a Minion...

Happy Birthday Coach Robin!!!  Thank you for a fabulous training year full of wonderful memories!!!  I've had such a great time this past year being your assistant and doing your social media!  Hope you have an amazing day!

I made this for my Coach, she loves Minions (her kids training team is called the Purple Minions).  It took me for ever to find some type of card to go off of that I liked for a minion.  I came across a Minion template from Jennifer Ingle in the Papercraft & Scrapbooking magazine that I downloaded.  It was a full size minion card which I didn't want.  I wanted to be able to put the minion on the card so I shrunk it to my liking and painstakingly fussy cut all the bits and pieces.  This was probably the one card that has taken me the longest to make.  Anyhow, I used Black, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, and Pacific Point Cards stock and inks (around the edges).  Pop dots to give dimension the to goggle.


Me and Coach Robin camping before a bike and swim clinic the next day.

My first event being the team sherpa.

Coach Robin taught me how to swim this last year!
 
We went to see Michael Jackson One- Cirque du Soleil while in Vegas for a Tri.

 Coach Robin cheering for me at El Tour de Tucson.
Coach Robin, what an amazing opportunity you have given me, thank -you!!!


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment