Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Beerday Eric...

For my dear friend Jackie's hubs.  He absolutely loves beer.  He always has an instagram post with a flight of beer.  He even has an app where he keeps track of what he tries and where he goes to try different beers.  I was pretty impressed.  I've seen the apps where it keeps track of miles walked, ran, or cycled in a year, but nothing like he had...it was pretty cool!  Heppy Birthday Eric, I hope you had a fabulous day! 
I used Bermuda Bay, MME Nostalgia, and Neenah paper.  I stamped Beer Peep (retired) from Stamping Bella in Memento ink, coloring with Copics.  I put Diamond Glaze on the bottle to give it a nice glass like look.  Finished off the card with Caribbean twine from The Twinery and a button.  For my layou I used SC732.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment