Monday, January 21, 2019

Winter Aurora...

A thank-you card for a sweet lady, Jeri who generously donated cards to me for a card drive that I'm doing.  I'm collecting cards of all types to donate (locally) to places like the VA, Mobile Meals, and various long term care medicare facilities.  If you would like to donate cards, please contact me.  Thank you so much for your donation Jeri, I appreciate it so very much!!!
I tried the watercolor technique again, this time a little different then my first go at it last week.  I used water color paper, sponged Bermuda Bay and Lucky Limeade then spritzed the paper with water.  I used a tissue to dab up the extra water.  I sprayed Silver Glimmer Mist on it next followed by another spritz of water and dab of the tissue.  After it dried I stamped SU Pocket Silhouettes on it.  White, Berbuda Bay and Black cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment