Saturday, December 29, 2018

For the Birthday Girl...

Happy Birthday Terri!!!  I made this for my sweet friend Terri.  Her birthday is today!  I hope you have a fabulous day my friend!
I used the current SCS Color Challenge CC719 for my color combination.  And the current SCS Sketch Challenge SC729 for my layout.  Neenah for my base layer, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary and Dilly Dally patterned paper and Basic Gray card stock.  MFT PI Birthday Girl stamped in Memento ink and fussy cut.  I used Smooch Pearlized top coat on the balloon then Diamond Glaze on top of that to add dimension.  SU Baker's Twine for the balloon string.  I layered Spellbinders to make the gray frame them trimmed the edges down.  MFT PI My Balloon for the sentiment.  Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine from The Twinery.  
 


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment