Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Lavender Lingers...

For our outgoing Tucson Tri Girls Board Members. 
I stamped the rose from SU's Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set in Memento Ink, colored it with Copics and fussy cut it out.  I popped it up with foam tape to give it some dimension.  My Favorite Things Die-Namics Royal Leaves  in Old Olive card stock.  I also used Gorgeous Grape, Smokey Slate, and Neenah White card stock.  Cuttlebug folder and Michael's $1 stamp for the sentiment.
   


Thank you Shirey with Keene Design Photography for the use of the pictures-
Amy, Erin, Jen, Brenda, Me, Joanie, Jaime

One of our outgoing Board Members Amy 

These were the best gluten free cupcakes with blueberry frosting, yum! 

 Me and Shirey

Hubs and me

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment