Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Hoots Birthday is it???

For my bestie...

I used SU Rich Razzleberry, White, and My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Cardstock.  My Favorite Things I'm Owl Yours Stamp Set and I'm Owl Yours Die-Namics.  Cuttlebug folder, Memento Ink, and colored with Copics.  I used SC724 as my card sketch.



We started this tradition with our best friends that on our birthday the other would cook them the meal of their choice.  It's my favorite gift to give and receive each year.  I love the traditions we've created with our besties!

 My hubs, Me, Kellye, Jeremy

Me and Kellye


This year Kellye chose Florida from the 50 States Burger and Shakes for her meal. 
Cuba Libre Burger


Key Lime Pie Shake for dessert, Yum!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment