Thursday, December 27, 2018

Rare Remembrance...

It truly warms my heart that our best friends parents have welcomed us into their family and treat us as such.  Mom (Kellye's) and Sid sent this to me, totally made me cry.  In the medical field the zebra represents a rare disease/condition (like I have, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome).  It's a 3D zebra statue in the frame that Mom said is me at the top, overcoming all the obstacles thrown at me and achieving my cycling goals.  I can't thank Mom and Sid enough for such a thoughtful and meaningful gift.  I used it as inspiration to make them a thank-you card.
I used Crumb Cake as my base, layering with Island Indigo, White, and Zebra Print Velum on top of the White.  MFT Dizzy Doily Duo, MFT Big Greeting Stamp Set, the zebra flower is from The Paper Studio, SU square punch for the tag, SU Bakers Twine, Linen Cord, and a button.  I used SC725 for my sketch, flipping it 180 degrees.




Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment