Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Web Wishes...

I made these for some of my neighbors for Halloween=)
I got the tubes from my work (I'm so sad, they are closed now, I miss working there SO much!) and filled them with Goog-ly Eyes Chocolate.  I stamped the Spider from Web Wishes in Memento on Neenah, then made a mask for her hat and candy bag.  I stamped the Spider Web from Web Wishes in  Going Gray.  Colored the hat and candy bag with Copics then outlined the Spider with a glaze pen and went over the Spider Web with a glitter pen.  I took double sided tape around the top and bottom edge of the tubes and added ribbon.  I used SU's Small and Large Tag Punches then used a hole punch and ran my orange ribbon through it and tied it to the tube. 
Thank-you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment