Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mmm, Candy Corn...

So I have to admit I love candy corn!  I also really like taffy.  So you can imagine my delight when Halloween comes around and they have Candy Corn flavored Taffy, yum!  I was really good and only bought 2 bags to make some treats jars for my neighbors, only keeping a handful for myself.  Gasp, I don't know how I found the self control, but I did!
I made up 7 of these jars.  I stamped the Spider from Web Wishes in Memento Ink on Neenah.  I went over him with a glaze pen.  I used stickles for the Candy Corn.  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, SU Silver Cord and Denami Design Ribbon.
My hubs work is having a Children's Halloween Party tomorrow.  I'm looking so forward to taking the grandboys.  Wylie's getting better at saying "Trick-or-Treat".  I think he'll have a good time and really enjoy Halloween this year.
Thank-you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment