Sunday, October 23, 2011

Denami Design World Card Making Day Challenge...

I made this for Denami Design World Card Making Day Challenge, it was an inspiration challenge.  Mine wasn't picked to be featured in their newsletter=( but, there was some fabulous cards that were!
I started off with a Crumb Cake card base.  I used the Double Line Square, filling in the lines with my Quickie Glue Pen and glitter. I used the Wheat Stalks in the center of the Double Line Square Stamp, stamping first in Memento Rich Cocoa, then SU More Mustard twice- once on each side. I made a tag using SU Photo Corner Punch, stamping the sentiment Give Thanks from the Thanksgiving Chickie Set then I used my Quickie Glue Pen around the edges and added glitter to them.  I popped that panel up on pop dots. Denami Design Button, SU jute and Denami Design Ribbon.
I hope you've had a great weekend!  Our neighborhood block party yesterday, it was our first time going.  We enjoyed it and got to meet a couple neighbors we didn't know.  I've spent the rest of the weekend crafting...those are the best weekends=)  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment