Friday, October 21, 2011

The Mummy, The Witch, and The Pirate...

Sorry I've been MIA.  I went to CA for my brother's memorial service.  I'm very thankful to my hubs for taking the time off of work to take care of our grandboys so that I was able to make the trip out for the memorial service.
Anyhow, I made this for my oldest grandson, Wylie (he's 2 1/2 yrs).  He's going to be a Pirate for Halloween.  All this week we've been working with him to say, "Trick or Treat" and of course all Pirates have to know how to say "Arrrgh"=)
This is also my entry for this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge which is a sketch challenge.  I used The Mummy, The Witch, and The Pirate by Christy Croll.  I stamped my image on Neenah with Memento Ink, coloring with Copics, highlighting with a glaze pen and Smooch.  Crumb Cake, Black, and Echo Park Apothecary Paper, SU Punches, Denami Design Ribbbon and Buttons, Sentiment by Lockhart Stamp Co. 

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome husband to help make it possible for you to go to your Brother's memorial service. It sure is important for family to be together at a time like that.

    And girlfriend I love your card! This is actually my favorite Stamping Bella Halloween image. This trio is just so cute. Good luck with your grandson on his trick-or-treat adventure.

    ReplyDelete