Monday, October 24, 2011

Ghost White...

I spent yesterday locked in my craft cave and sadly I didn't complete half the projects I wanted to.  I made 15 of these lil' treat toppers I for the ladies in my spouses group.
I started off with a Black base and a Pumpkin Pie layer.  I made the rosette using the Tim Holtz die, SU 1 3/8 punch and a big Denami Design Button.  I stamped Friendly Ghost in Memento Ink on Neenah, "in-lining" with C0 then "outlining" with a Quickie Glue Pen and sprinkling it with Glamour Dust.  I cut Friendly Ghost out and stuck him onto the rosette.  Then I stamped Three Winter Trees on my Pumpkin Pie layer.  I made my tag using a 1 inch strip of cardstock, stamping my sentiment (Happy Fall by Verve Stamps, can't seem to get to their webpage right now to link it up) and a SU Photo Corner Punch.  Three little Ghost Peeps fit perfectly into my cello bags, I did have to cut some of the top off tho.

My oldest grandson Wylie loves to come in my cave and hang out with me while I craft.  Yesterday was absolute torture for him=(  All day long he stared at these lil' Ghost Peeps and said, "I hungry...I hungry...I hungry..." then he'd look and me and point to them and say, "I hungry Mommom".  Poor lil' guy=(  
Thank-you for stopping by, I hope you all have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! These are just so adorable, Tanya! You did a FAB job with these treat toppers- they are simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete