Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just a Note...

I'm a few days late with my Bellarific Friday post, tho I got it emailed to Em on time for her blog post, I needed some down time before I made mine=(  I had a death in the family...my brother passed away from bladder cancer.  He put up such a good fight and honestly it came as a shock to us as we thought he had turned around for the best.  Please keep his wife and two sons in your prayers.
Ok...on to my card.  For this weeks Bellarific Friday Challege we were to "pop it up".  I stamped Musicabella on Neenah with Momento Ink, coloring with Copics.  I used Enamel Accents on the music notes, stamping the one on the right twice, cutting it out and popping it up with some ATG rolled taped.  I outlined her dress with a glitter pen, went over her hair with a glaze pen, and used the glitter pen to make pearls for her neckalce.  Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, EP Be Mine Papers and Rosette Ribbon.  I popped the image panel on pop dots.  Nesties, Rhinestone, Memory Box Sentiment, then popped that panel on pop dots as well.  For my layout I used SSSC136, but I didn't get around to posting before the deadline=( 
I hope ya'll had a wonderful World Card Making Day!  Thanks for stopping by!      


1 comment: