Friday, March 4, 2011

Congratulations!!!

Some friends of ours are expecting!  It is such a blessing for them.  They've been trying to become pregnant for some time.  I had a feeling that they'd become pregnant soon...they just adopted a baby=)  Their babies will be 11 months apart!  Boy are they going to have their hands full!
I made this card for this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge, which was Aquamarine.  I went with the shades of Aquamarine in my paper from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Collection, I used the Mabel line.  I stamped Expectafellabella in Momento Ink on Neenah Cardstock coloring it in with Copics.  I sponged around the image with Versamagic Sea Breeze and Wheat Ink.  I used Smooch on the flowers and a glaze pen on the belt buckle.  Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Bermuda Bay Cardstock.  Nesties, CB Pindot Folder, Maya Roads Ribbon, and Denami Design Buttons.
I have some crafting news...I applied for the Copics Imtermediate Certification Class over the weekend and got my acceptance email on Monday.  I'm pretty excited!
Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment