Friday, March 25, 2011

Congratulations LaMarr & Shylo...

 My friend Shylo and her new husband LaMarr are expecting their first child together.  They recently found out they are having a boy and are naming him Cain.  I made them this card to congratulated them=)
I stamped Epectafellabella with Momento Ink on Neenah cardstock, coloring it in with my Copics.  This was my first time coloring ethnic skin tone after my copics hair & skin techniques class last month.  I think I did an ok job.  What do you think???  I think I still need to practice!  Anyhow, I added a glitter pen to the flowers on her skirt.  I used my new paper from The Little Yellow Bicycle, TWIG.  I just love the color combo they used!  Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive cardstock, Denami Design Button, and Linen Thread.  My layout is from this month's SFYTT.  Thank-you for stopping by, have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment