Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sending Well Wishes...

For my friend Jackie who had surgery earlier this month.  I sent her this card in hopes of brightening her day=)
This is my first time playing in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (this is #9, but I'm just getting around to posting it, eeek!).  I want to say this is also my first time using a Pure Innocence Image as well.  Anyhow, I stamped the image from the Better Get Better Set in Momento Ink on Neenah Cardstock, coloring her in with my Copics.  I used My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose paper, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla cardstock.  The ribbon is also from My Mind's Eye and the button is from Denami Design.
My daughter and I are going to brave the mall with the boys today.  Have a great day and thank-you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment