Friday, March 18, 2011

Insanity...

A friend of mine is currently deployed and has been away from her hubby and 2 sons for the last 7 months=(  She is totally into running, P90X, marathons, and Insanity so I thought Barbella would be perfect for her birthday card=)  It will be waiting for her when she arrives at home later this month=)
My card is also for the Bellarific Friday Challenge which was a sketch challenge.  I stamped Barbella with Momento Ink, coloring her with Copics.  I used a glaze pen on the barbells and put a rhinestone on her belly button=)  My paper is from the new BG line, Life of the Party.  The ribbon and buttons are from Denami Design.  Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red Cardstock.
I'm off to help Nami and Gary set up the Denami Design Booth for the Stamp Expo.  Have a great weekend and thank-you for stopping by!   

No comments:

Post a Comment