Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Wylie!!!

My oldest grandson, Wylie will be 3 on Friday...where on earth has the time gone!?!?  He's grown so much since they moved in with us.  Talks like crazy, but he's so shy until he gets to know you.  My favorite thing he says is after giving me a kissey kissey, I tell him, "I love you" and he says, "I love you more".  Melt my heart!  My dad use to say that to me when we'd hang up the phone.  I love that my grandson says it to me now=)   

I managed to play along in this weeks MFTWSC57.  I don't know why, but these funky angles scared me, lol!  They were actually quite easy to make once I got the measurement down.  For once, that is how I started, working with my sketch first, then my image.  This guy is Ahoy Matey.  As usual, I used Memento, Neenah, and Copics.  I added a glaze pen to his eye patch and a white gel pen to the polka dots on his head wrap.  They unfortunately turned a tad pink, lol.  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Crate Paper School Spirit paper.  Die-Namics Stacking Stars and Rhinestones.  Prismacolored Pencils and OMS for the ground shading.

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card for a little boy! Such a sweet pirate and love the colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete