Friday, February 3, 2012

I Heart You...

It's that time of year...another Valentine=)  For this week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge, to make a Valentine Card or use Red and Pink in your card.  Topiarybella is my favorite bella to use for Valentines Day.  I did my normal routine...Memento Ink, Neenah, and Copics.  I used Smooch on her ribbon and purse followed with a glaze pen on top.  Glaze pen on her shoes and the flower pot.  Stickles on her headband and hearts on the tree.  Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for the ground shading.  Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, MME Lost and Found Two paper.  Die-Namics, SU Photo Corner Punch to make my tag, then I ran it through the CB.  SU Oval Punches, sentiment from Stamping Bella, Pebbles Buttons.  I used this week's DS37.

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!








3 comments:

  1. What a lovely girlie card! Great colors and stamp. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, this is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love the way you used the sketch and your papers and coloring are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete