Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Dawn!!!

I made this for my neighbor and friend Dawn, her Birthday is today...Happy Birthday Dawn!

CPS is having a 5th Anniversary Challenge, 15 sketch challenges from 1/29-2/12 but you have until the 18th to complete them...should be fun!  This is my entry for Day 2, CPS166.  I started with my norm...Memento Ink, Neenah, and Copics.  I fussy cut my rose out then used Glam Pink Stickles on it and popped it up on foam dots on my nesstie layers.  I used Manhattan Flower Embossing FolderMagenta and White cardstock and Hot Pink Ribbon.  A very Clean and Simple card=)
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  Thank-you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo pretty! What a great flower, nice colors and great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete