Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

This is for TESC151, it's also my first time playing along in a Taylored Expressions Challenge.  Unfortunately I don't have any of their stamps...yet!  I kept it super simple as I was pressed for time.  I started out with my nestie circles, stamping my sentiment on my main panel.  I ran my heart nesties through the CB and added them to the main panel, followed by a row of pearls.  Rose Romance, Very Vanilla, and EP Be Mine  paper, button, and ribbon.

This is for my friend Lindsey and her husband.  They're celebrating their 5th Wedding Anniversary today!  Wishing ya'll many more years together!

Thank-you so much for stopping by, I hope you're having a great week.  I've been enjoying all the posts on FB from CHA=)  I hope to go one of these days!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love the simple and elegant look. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya this is just amazing! I love how you worked the sketch. Simply gorgeous. Great take on Taylor's sketch.
    Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. we really loved our card! thank you for letting us know we are special to you!

    ReplyDelete