Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank-you Lt. Col Kopf...

Last week when we had our Change of Command I realized I didn't make a card for our Director of Operations who stepped up to take on the role as Commander until our new Commander arrived.  Lt. Col Kopf is such a beautiful person inside and out.  So down to earth, fun to be around and well, I just love that lady!  She has done such a great job running the squadron these last few weeks and I just wanted her to know how much she's appreciated=)
I used this weeks SC344.  Poppy Parade, MME American Made, MFT Die-namics, Silhouette Sentiments, SU On Board Hearts and Stars, Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Thank-you for stopping by. My BIRTHDAY BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY...only 2 days left=)

No comments:

Post a Comment