Friday, August 5, 2011

For My Lil' Monster...

My youngest grandson will be turning 1 on the 31st.  I thought Monstah Bash was the perfect image to use since I've been calling him "My lil' Monster".  I'm so blessed to have my daughter and grandboys with us...I love being able to watch them grow up and be apart of their daily lives.
This is my entry for the Bellarific Friday Challenge which was to use metal on our card.  I stamped my image on Neenah with Momento Ink, coloring with Copics.  I used a glaze pen on the balloon, Smooch to add some shimmer to each of the Monstah's=)  Echo Park Little Boy paper and SSC128 for my layout. 
Thank-you for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend!  Only 3 more days left to enter my BIRTHDAY BLOGIVERSARY GIVEWAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those fun little monstahs ... such great colors & the paper clips are wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my monstahs!!!!!!!! This card is awesome; love when I see things I could actually for my boys; enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete