Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And the winner is...

Thank-you ladies so much for your comments, I appreciate them.  I won't hold you in suspense any longer.  The winner is...
ARLENE!!!  Who said- 
"I started mine at the urging of a fellow Bella Sistah - though it has not been updated in months. Shame on me, in part due to the fact it is summer and being so short I'm enjoying it not crafting (insert somewhat sad face) and two because we now have a MAC computer at home and I really know NOTHING about how to use it. LOL!

Think of you often, hope your summer is going well too."

Maybe this will get your mojo flowing again...and I hear a new release is just around the corner=)

I had a good birthday yesterday.  Daughter took the day off of work so I didn't have to watch the grandboys in the morning.  Hubs took a half day off of work to finish laying sod...yay...we finally have grass in our backyard again!  I worked...then came home to take care of my grandboys while my daughter went to school.  When she got home my youngest grandson greeted her then took off walking (for the first time) across the room to his Poppa.  That was probably the best gift of all!  We were all home, in the same room, and we all got to see it! 
My birthday present should be here today...several weeks ago I finished off my collection of Copic Markers.  Then I decided I had to have them all in the Sketch Marker before the price increase.  So, 6 weeks or so ago I started replacing them each paycheck.  Since they were backordered, I should be getting my last two purchases together (75 markers) today=)
Hope you're having a great day!  Thank-you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Thank you. This is like only the second time in my life I've ever won anything. Hopefully I'll get my mojo back one of these days, but with so little free time in the summer most of my "free" time is spent just enjoying the weather. Here in New England you take it when you can.

    ReplyDelete