Monday, August 8, 2011

Orange You a Great Friend...

This is for a sweet friend of mine who stopped by yesterday to drop off a birthday present for me=)  It was totally unexpected.  She brought me flowers, a card, and a gift card to Applebee's. Thank-you Dawn!
I used this month's SFYTT for my layout.  Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is their sponsor this month, I just love their stamps!  I used Olivia Orange, stamping her in Momento ink on Neeneah Cardstock then colored with Copics.  Stickles on her dress and Smooch on the Oranges, Glaze pen on her Shoes.  I cut her out and put her on pop dots.  Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Adornit, EP Dots and Stripes and Country Drive Paper, EK Punch, SU.  The inside says, "Orange you a great friend!"  Just love that sentiment...it came with the stamp=)
Thank-you so much for stopping by.  If you haven't entered, you have until tonight to enter my BIRTHDAY BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Well that stamp was a given for you huh??? Love the card also!

    ReplyDelete