Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank-you to a great Commander...

I think this is my favorite paper line out at the moment.  It's by My Minds Eye, American Made.  Every time I go to work I keep buying a couple more sheets of it=)  I just love it!  I also made one of these cards for a sample for our store=)
My hubs Commander will be leaving us soon.  She's been such a great leader and an awesome supporter of our spouses group.  I made Col Kumashiro a set of 12 of these cards to thank her for all of her hard work she's done for my hubs squadron, she will be missed.
These cards were a lot of fun to make.  I just love the pinwheels.  I used SC332.  Poppy Parade c/s and a Denami Design button=)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Picture with the set of Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love the paper perfect for the 4th of July which happens to be my favorite holiday, and the pinwheels are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! Are the pinwheels hard to make?

    ReplyDelete