Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sebastian's Baptism Cards...


Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there!  Remember me talking about the cards I was making for a friend and my retired ink pad was running dry???  This is them=)  Thanks again Shannon for saving the day!  I made 40 of these cards for my friends sons Baptism.  Sebastian was Baptised last weekend but I wasn't able to got, I had to work=(
I stamped the baby feet in Barely Banana then stamped Crosses of Hope in Bashful Blue, cutting out the cross then mounting it on pop dots.  I made the plaid using Denami Design Three Line Border Stamp.  It is one of my favorite stamps of theirs!  If you went to the Tucson Stamp Expo this year (or Boise in the Fall)...you know that I'm telling the truth=)  I love, love, love this stamp!  On a side note, the baby feet I bought in Germany in 2001 at a home party from a company that was selling stamps that you mounted on a piece of vinyl then clung it to an acrylic block.  That was my first introduction to "unmounted" stamps.  I still have all the stamps I bought at that home party but have no idea what the name of the company is or if it was a German or American company.  Funny how years later that concept really took off.  I still prefer wood mounted stamps, but I admit I don't care to assemble them myself. 
Thank-you for stopping by.  For all of you moms out there...enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment