Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Today is my friend Melissa's Birthday.  I know she is celebrating today, even though she is in the hospital getting treatment for Acute Leukemia.  Melissa is such a positive person, not one to take things for granted.  She's a fighter, one of the strongest women I know.  She's such a great friend and person, one that is beautiful on the inside and out.  Please continue to pray for her so she can get better and come home to her husband and sweet baby girl.  Happy Birthday Melissa! 
For my card I used Fairy Sweet Jolinne, stamping her in Momento Ink on Neenah CS, coloring her with Copics.  For her wings I colored them with Copics then went over them with Smooch.  Melon Mambo, Going Gray, Black, and EP Be Mine, Paper.  Nesties, Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die, CB Folder, Prima Flower, American Crafts Ribbon, and Denami Design Rhinestones.  For my layout I used MFTWSC18.  I also entered my card into EP FB Contest.  We were to make projects over the weekend using their products and post them to their FB Page=)
I hope all or you Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  Have a great week and thank-you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment