Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Wishes for Gale...

Today marks 5 months that I've been working @ Making Memories Unforgettable.  I don't know where the time has gone.  It feels like I started working there just yesterday.  In those 5 months I have met some of the sweetest women ever!  This card is for Gale who's birthday was Monday.                         For my card I used Tatiana Ketto, stamping her in Momento Ink on Neenah, coloring her in with Copics.  Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, BG Origins Paper.  Nesties, CB Folder, Wheat Versamagic Ink for Sponging, Denami Design Ribbon & Buttons.  My layout is Card Pattern 113.                           Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete