Saturday, May 14, 2011

Miss You Dad...



With Blogger down I wasn't able to post this here yesterday but I did share it on fb, not something I usually do since not all of my friends on there are crafters.  Anyhow, my Dad's 71st Birthday would've been yesterday.  I made this card in memory of him.  He liked Tinkerbell and Pink.  Now how do you go about keeping a card "manly" when it's made using Tinkerbella and Pink???  I tried my best and just kept it simple.  The image was RAK'ed to me several years ago and I'm sad to say this was my last image...I guess I'll have to buy the stamp now!  I colored her with Copics and highlighted her with Smooch.  Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Whisper White, Denami Design Hot Pink, and BG Sultry Paper.  Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die, SU Punch, CB Folder, Denami Design Buttons, and SU Ribbon.  For my layout I used this weeks MOJO190.
This card is going off to my Momma when she saw it on fb she asked if she could have it or a copy of one just like it. I said yes, of course...=)  
Thank-you for stopping by!   

No comments:

Post a Comment